SOMMAIRE DU POSTE
Nombre de poste(s) à combler : 1
Quart de travail : Jour
Statut de l'emploi : Permanent temps plein
SIGNS AND GRAPHIC INSTALLER
Starting date: immediate
Job title: Installer
Job type: Full time or part time – 3 days per week
Signarama Absolu is part of the world’s largest network in the field of sign and graphics.
For more than 30 years, SIGNARAMA has produced a wide range of visual communication products for its customers in 50 countries … 900 centers worldwide from which 45 are in Canada!
The SIGNARAMA centre of Laval is looking for a sign installer and vinyl setter on walls, windows, panels, and ideally on vehicles.
Nature of contribution
The selected candidate should assist the general manager in carrying out the numerous installation projects. Under the responsibility of the Operations Branch, the ideal candidate must provide on-site support in order to ensure the proper execution of client files.
Working closely with all Project Managers (Sales, Printing, Printing), the employee will also play a role in supporting workshop activities and in managing the contact management system (CRM) of the company.
- Plan all the installation processes at the workshop and at customer’s facilities with Resp. Op.
- Maintenance of the stock tools and of the hardware
- Company Vehicle Installation Service
- Search for the needed supplies and materials from suppliers
- Deliver our products to customers
- Install signs on walls or structures (wood, etc …)
- Help in workshop-related work: vinyl coating, cutting, de-lettering, cleaning glue residues, lamination, and so on
- Place vinyl films on panels, windows, showcases, walls, and so on
- The ability to perform vehicle wrapping is an asset!
- Save in a Log Book the travelling (kms) and the time needed for each project
- Take pictures of the executed jobs and upload them to client files
- All other related duties
The ideal employee profile and requirements:
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Fluency in French and English, both written and spoken;
- Ability to work in teams, autonomy and initiative;
- Excellent organizational skills and strong ability to manage multiple files simultaneously;
- Ability to interact with people and strong communication skills;
- Strength of concentration, meticulousness and attention to details;
- Punctuality and structure of methodical work;
- Comfortable with the computer tools, mastery of the Office suite…
- At ease with the work tools in a workshop (drill, knife, saw, screwdriver…)
Does this job sound appealing to you? Please send us your application (CV) before to SIGNARAMA ABSOLU GRAPHIQUES À LAVAL; firstname.lastname@example.org
In this document, the masculine gender is used without discrimination and only for the purpose of lightening the text.
‘Signarama Absolu’ sends its appreciation to those who express their interest in submitting their application. However, only those selected for an interview will receive an acknowledgement notification.